Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Product Review: USB 3.0 4 Port Hub by BEST

This USB 3.0 product comes with 4 port hubs. It is a plug and play, compliant with USB 3.0 and compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The data transfer rate is 1.5Mbps/12Mbps/480Mbps.

I plugged this 4 port USB 3.0 device into one of the USB ports on my laptop computer and when I plugged some devices with USB plugs on them in they started to operate immediately. It extends my USB usage from 1 port to 4 now from the USB port it is plugged into.

I do not own a lot of devices that plug into USB ports; so far I use two on a frequent basis, my laptop light and a machine I use that transmits audio. My laptop overhead light will stand up straight now and does not have to bend due to the way it was plugged into my laptop. The audio machine I am using it with allows the cord to dangle more over to the side of my desk versus near the middle of it, which means this product has helped to keep the cord from getting in the way of my mouse.

I'm very happy this product will work with the USB connections on my laptop. I think many people will benefit from this product. It is a great product for people that use various USB products on a consistent basis.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment