Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Product Review: Ultra Pure Lavender Kashmir Oil by Brooklyn Botany


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Ultra Pure Lavender Kashmir Oil contains 31% Linalool and 34% Linalyl Acetate. It originates from the country of India. This is a 1 fl oz / 30 ml bottle that comes with a dropper. It has a nice scent straight from the bottle and with aromatherapy.


I used this Lavender Kashmir Oil for aromatherapy. It has a rich, sweet aroma to me that is calming. I turned on my aromatherapy machine with this oil in it when I was ready to go to sleep. I didn't immediately fall asleep, but when I did fall asleep it was usually a deep sleep that lasted for hours. I woke up in the middle of the night at least once so far after my aromatherapy machine had used up all the water and had turned off; I turned it back on with more of this oil and water and I fell back to sleep pretty quickly.

This Lavender Kashmir oil has other uses to help the skin, joint and muscle pain relief, repelling some insects, etc. (after diluting with carrier oil in some cases). Different amounts of this oil are used for different purposes. In my aromatherapy case I usually added about 4-6 drops of this oil to the machine, since that is the amount I usually use in it.

I believe many will people will notice the wonderful smell of this  Lavender Kashmir Oil!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#brooklynbetter

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pure-Lavender-Kashmir-Essential/dp/B01INJO316/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1470672742&sr=8-6&keywords=lavender+kashmir+oil

No comments:

Post a Comment