Friday, August 12, 2016

Product Review: Travel Bottle Set (10 Piece) by Tovla

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Travel Bottle Set of 10 pieces is ideal for people that do not want to carry big bottles of products such as shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, lotion, and moisturizer around on trips and on-the-go, and want to keep them organized better.

The set includes:
(1) 1.69 oz. spray bottle
(2) 2.7 oz. squeeze bottles
(1) 1.69 oz. pump bottle
(2) 10-gram medicine or jewelry holders with secure top lids
(1) scraper
(1) funnel
(1) TSA approved traveling bag
(1) set of toiletry organization labels


I used these travel bottles to put shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, lotion, moisturizer and mouthwash in. They were all easy to put the desired amount of each product in. Each bottle worked the way it is supposed to...the spray bottle sprayed well, the squeeze bottles squeezed well, and the pump bottle pumped well. I liked that this set includes some 10-gram holders because I like to put lotion and moisturizer in them for on the on-the-go. They can also be used to put medication and jewelry in. The set of organization labels is a bonus to me because I was able to label what I put in the spray, squeeze, and pump bottles...this way I will know what is in them.

These travel bottles are not only great to have for traveling purposes but to keep handy in places such as cars and small cosmetic bags that are used in purses. They are handy to take just about anywhere they are needed!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#besttravelbottleset

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Tovla-plastic-toiletry-shampoo-medicine/dp/B01G2UPH8Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468172022&sr=8-1&keywords=tovla+travel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment