Monday, August 8, 2016

Product Review: Super Markers: Fabric / T-Shirt Markers by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This set of 20 Super Markers work on fabrics, such as T-Shirts. They contain pointed tips with rich pigments of intense colors.


I used these markers to draw a picture and write text on a white T-shirt. Some of the ink came out very colorful, while some of it looked a little dry and scratchy. One of the pictures I drew I think looks good scratchy though, because that is kind of what it looks like in real life.


I also used these fabric markers on a gray T-shirt. The colors started out kind of scratchy but the more I colored with them the more the colors came out rich-looking. The black marker didn't have much ink in it, I was not able to draw or color anything with it. There is another marker with a gray cap that looks like black ink, so it still worked out for me to draw in a color that looked black.

In my opinion, these markers do a much better job when they are given more than one coat of ink when coloring on T-shirts.

My review=  3 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSJXOJ4


No comments:

Post a Comment