Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Product Review: Super Markers : Bullet Point (Quantity 100) by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This set of Bullet Point Super Markers come with 100 different colors. It comes with many shades of blue, green, red, brown, yellow, orange, pink, and purple. You will also find the colors of black and gray. These markers are acid-free, non-toxic and water-based. This set of markers comes with an organizer wrack to help keep all the markers in one place.

These Super Markers (Bullet Point) are very vibrant and alive on the drawing paper I colored with them on!
These markers colored great for me on drawing paper, which is kind of  a medium-thick paper to me. The colors were pretty vibrant and alive to me. The ink on the paper looked very rich to me as I was coloring with the markers and the ink still looks very rich to me now that the ink has dried. The ink bled through the paper and onto the next page, which makes me believe they are high quality markers.

I also colored with these markers in an adult coloring book and I am impressed with the amount of ink they distributed throughout the picture I colored, and how the ink still looks very rich after it has dried. The ink bled through the paper and onto the next page in this adult coloring book as well.

I also colored with these markers on marker paper, which I consider high quality paper. The ink didn't bleed through the paper, although I can see the colors through the other side of the paper. This paper did the best job of keeping the markers on the page I colored with them on, without bleeding through, showing that these are high quality markers to me.

People should be able to easily discern that these markers are great for many uses, such as coloring, doodling, drawing, ands sketching on many different types of paper!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSS5FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment