Monday, August 29, 2016

Product Review: Super Markers: 100 Twin Tip : Fine Writer / FineLiner Tips Marker Set by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.
 


This is a set of 100 colors of Twin Tip markers. They contain a full color spectrum of .7mm fineliner tips and a 3.0mm fine writer tips. They contain a full color spectrum, with no duplicate colors.  They are acid-free, non-toxic, and water-based. They can be used for coloring, drawing, and writing.


A lot of the colors came out with very rich colors when I colored on an on-line coloring sheet I printed with the fine writer tips. Some of the colors came out kind of dry when I used some of the other fine writer tips (as I colored it was like the skin of some of those markers was shedding). Those colors that were dry seemed to color more richly when I used the fineliner tips. Some of the colors filled up most of the parts of the picture I colored them with, while some of them left some whiteness in the drawings. The colors bled a lot through regular copy paper and not so much through thicker paper (more like dots and some lines in the drawings are noticeable through the other side of the thicker paper). When markers bleed a lot through paper that tells me that the ink is very rich though; I noticed that the colors that were richer and left no or very little whiteness in the drawings bled through more than the other colors that left more whiteness.


The colors also seemed to come out very richly when I used the fineliner tips for tracing stencils and a picture onto tracing paper. I also used the fineliner black marker to write in a journal. It didn't bleed very much through the paper in my journal; I have only noticed a black dot here and there.

Sometimes the caps would come off as I was taking these markers out of the box but after lifting the tray the markers came in it was easy to retrieve the caps and pair them back up with the markers they belong with.

I think it would be a great set of markers to have if you want to switch from using fine writer and fineliner tips with coloring, drawing, and tracing.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I25P4KU





 

No comments:

Post a Comment