Friday, August 19, 2016

Product Review: Stainless Steel Water Thermos Flask by Kuuk


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Stainless Steel Thermos Flask contains double-insulated walls with vacuum seal technology. It is made of 18/8 stainless steel that is food safe and BPA-free. It will keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 6 hours. The exterior of the bottle is sweat-free (condensation-free).

It has been exciting for me to use this Thermos Flask because it keeps my chilled water chilled for about 12 hours and cold for about 24 hours! It has the perfect opening to insert a plastic washable straw! I like to fill it with chilled water from a filtration pitcher in the refrigerator before I go to bed at night and when I wake up the next day it is still chilled! When I drank water from the thermos 24 hours later it has stayed cold.  I also like that it will hold so much water, which prevents me from refilling it over and over.

I do not drink a large serving of hot liquids when I drink them, so I am planning on continuing to use this for large amounts of water and other drinks I want to stay cold at one time!

This Thermos Flask is something I can imagine people bringing with them on camping trips, hikes, to the lake, the park, etc. I think some people will even like using it at home like I do!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#thermos32

Available through Amazon.com:

https://goo.gl/kpz1ia

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment