Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Product Review: Stadium Chair/Seat bu Ohuhu


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Stadium Chair/Seat is designed for virtually any bleacher (wood or metal, new or old). It contains a high quality powdered coat steel frame construction with 600D nylon oxford.  It will support up to 400 lbs. It also contains rubber nonslip skids, which helps to keep the chair from slipping out of place. It is easy to carry; it is also easy to fold out and fold back up into a carrying size.
One of the first things I noticed about this Stadium Chair/Seat is the nice way it opens up into a seat. I used it with the bleachers at the softball field my niece plays softball at, in the top row. It fit the bleacher just right and I didn't feel like it would tip back at all, it felt very secure. The bungee cord cushioning was comfortable to me. I could not believe how comfortable it was because it is so lightweight and doesn't look like it is made with a deep, cushiony material. The seat back helps to keep my shoulders back and from slouching, which I sometimes find myself doing when sitting on bleachers.

It is easily storable when it is not in use. Right now I'm keeping it folded up in an indoor closet.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#StadiumChairs

Available through Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0171J9LIO

No comments:

Post a Comment