Monday, August 1, 2016

Product Review: The Speedy Cube by Get Childish

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is a 3x3 stickerless Speed Cube. It is made of durable ABS materials. It contains great corner cuttings and is not supposed to jam. There is a 7 step-solution guide inside the box that this speed cube came in. It also comes with a carry/storage case, a screw driver, and a stand to set the game on for display.

Some of the great benefits of this product are:

1- Exercises the brain while having FUN at the same time.
2- Helps develop patience, critical thinking & problem solving skills.
3- Helps keep the mind sharp in old age.
4- Helps with the maintenance of short term memory.
5- Increases general concentration.
6- Improves mental reflexes.
7- Improves spatial awareness.
8- Leaves video games and phones away for a while.
9- Keeps you healthy from staying at home and watching TV.

When I look at this Speed Cube it reminds me of a toy my sibling and I played with a lot in our childhood. Since that toy is long lost, I'm so glad it kind of came back to me through this game/puzzle.

One of the great things I like about this Speed Cube in comparison to the one I played with in my childhood is that there are no stickers on it...this prevents cheating because stickers cannot be peeled off and placed where players might want them to be. It is also easy to turn.


Once I started mixing up the colors it became interesting how fast the original pattern was lost. I often wondered how certain colors ended up in areas where it looked like they could have never been. There a lot of interesting patterns this Speed Cube makes. I haven't been able to get all the colors together again but I have been having fun trying!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#Getchildish

Available through Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F7TXL90/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment