Monday, August 22, 2016

Product Review: Small Stainless Steel Brush Washer by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 


This Small Stainless Steel Brush Washer has a cup size of 3" Wide x 3 1/4" Tall. It comes with a strainer that can be removed from the cup. It also comes with a lid that will clamp shut with the side clips attached to the cup.


This brush washer was handy to use for watercolor painting. I used it to clean off various colors of paint from my paintbrush, often without transferring any of the colors from the paint water to my painting. It stayed steady while I was painting, since the bottom is flat.

It can be used for painting while sitting on the floor (like I did while testing it) or on steady surfaces such as a desk, table, etc. The clips offer extra protection if you want to clip the lid shut, to close up the paint water for awhile during a painting project.

It will easily fit in most drawers or it can be tucked away in the corner of a desk when it is not in use.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IIG6SAS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment