Monday, August 22, 2016

Product Review: Relaxing Sleep Tea by Cuppa Magic



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Relaxing Sleep Tea is made to help soothe the nervous system, reduce stress and anxiety, uplift mood, and also encourage relaxation. I received a package of 14 tea bags. The directions on the bag say to drink one cup a day one hour before bed. It can be drank by itself; honey and lemon can be added also. It contains chamomile, saffron, spearmint, ginger root, licorice, rosebuds, rose hips, fennel seeds, lemon grass, tulsi (holy basil), and natural orange flavor.


This is the first time I remember drinking tea to help me wind down at the end of the day versus helping me to get some energy soon after I woke up. After I drank it I could feel my body relaxing. It didn't relax me so much that I immediately fell asleep, but it did a great job of starting that process. Sometimes I fell asleep within about an hour and a half and other times it was about two to four hours, which is good for me because it is hard for me to get to sleep on some nights. I also drank it when I woke up in the middle of the night one day and I was able to fall back asleep after drinking a little bit of it.

I drank this tea at boiling, hot, lukewarm, and cold temperatures. I like to drink the tea the most when it is hot and lukewarm but it is good to know it tastes good at boiling and even cold temperatures as well!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#RelaxingSleepTea

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAEK8CS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment