Sunday, August 7, 2016

Product Review: Permanent Markers (20 Pack) by Best


This 20 pack of Permanent Markers are non-toxic, quick-drying, use fade and water resistant ink, and are low odor. Each marker comes with a durable tip, transparent cap, heavy duty clip, and comfort grip.

These Permanent Markers did a great job of filling in the space on the Hebrew letters I drew.
These permanent markers contain very rich ink to me. They filled up the spaces on the paper I used them on with very dark, black ink. There was no white in the thick white/cream paper that I noticed after I used them. I can see the ink pretty clearly on the back of the paper. It bled more in the area of the large spaces of letters I filled, in comparison to the small spaces of letters I wrote. The fact that it bleeds through the back tells me it is pretty high quality ink, for high quality paper and surfaces.

It will probably also be great for writing names on cups, folders, and other items that people want to write something in permanent ink on.

My review=  5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IO66GOA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment