Sunday, August 21, 2016

Product Review: No Show Socks / Teenage Liner by Terunj

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This is a pack of 5 pairs of black socks, which can also be considered teenage liners. They slip on like the nylon footies you see in shoe stores / shoe departments and are about as thin as they are too.

These socks can be slipped on and used as socks or as liners under socks. They kind of give me the bare feet in a pair of shoes feeling, although I can still feel that I have something on my feet.  I could barely see them when I put on a regular pair of shoes and slippers with them on. They are really comfortable. I like how they feel to just wear them walking around without shoes. In my opinion, they are not a replacement for socks but kind of a supplement to them.

These would be great to wear around the house and in other places if you do not want to be barefoot but almost have the barefoot feeling.

My Review: 3 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
#Socks

Available through Amazon.com:
https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Liner-Socks-pairs-Black/dp/B01ISWE3JA
 

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment