Thursday, August 18, 2016

Product Review: Natural Deodorant by InstaNatural

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Natural Deodorant contains lavender-citrus extract, sage oil, orange oil, lime extract, lemon extract, plus other ingredients.. It has a nice, calming scent to me. I love that it smells like lavender, that is one of my favorite scents! I tend to use it more on days I am at home because the lavender scent is so calming to me that it makes me feel so restful that I sometimes need to take a nap. The lavender, citrusy scent is a scent I prefer to have versus some of powdery scents from some other deodorants.

To me it is considered a wet deodorant because it glides on wet versus dry like other deodorants I have used.  I don't remember applying this deodorant more than once a day so I believe it contains great strength! It gets strength from Organic DeoPlex (TM), which neutralizes odors and offers protection throughout the day. I feel very clean after I apply it and I have not noticed any residue afterwards!

This deodorant is a great alternative for people that do not want to use deodorants with a powdery residue and that like essential oil and citrusy smells!

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#InstaNatural

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017O1BWMW/ref=cm_sw_su_dp



 

No comments:

Post a Comment