Sunday, August 14, 2016

Product Review: Melon Slicer and Baller by Madame Cuisine



 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Melon Slicer and Baller will help to make serving melons much easier. Instead of using an regular knife that sometimes makes cutting the inside of a melon awkward, the melon slicer will cut it in serving sizes portions, just place the slicer inside the melon and press down. It can also be used to slice brownies, sheet cake, lemon pieces, cornbread, and jello. If it is put in the tongs position the melon can be further sliced into position, the curved edge can be used like a knife. The baller balls the melon into small pieces that are great to put in serving trays or dished up into dishes or bowls.



I found both the Melon Slicer and Baller easy to use. The Melon Slicer sliced a watermelon into easy to eat pieces. The size of the pieces it cut were about the size of a normal sized piece of cake, although the slices looked rectangular to me. The harder the slicer was pressed down into the watermelon, the easier it was to get the individual pieces cut down to the core. The Baller balled the other side of the watermelon into cute little pieces. I put them in a bowl and ate them as snacks on different days. They have been a great snack and I still look forward to eating the rest of the watermelon balls made from this watermelon! It is definitely much better for me to use this baller than a spoon to dish up watermelon!

This Melon Slicer and Baller has made cutting and serving watermelon more fun to me!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#MadameCuisine

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref+nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias&field-keywords=watermelon+slicer&field-brand=Madame+Cuisine

https://www.amazon.com/Madame-Cuisine-Watermelon-Slice-Baller/dp/B01EWBYVGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471176483&sr=8-1&keywords=watermelon+slicer


No comments:

Post a Comment