Friday, August 26, 2016

Product Review: Lavender Essential Oil (Kashmir) by New York Biology


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This therapeutic grade Lavender Essential Oil (Kashmir) is 100% pure and contains 31% Linalool  and 34% Linalyl Acetate. It is distilled and doesn't contain any fillers. It was cultivated at the foothold of the Himalayan Mountains.

I used this Lavender Essential Oil for aromatherapy. It has a very calming aroma to me.  Each night I remember using it I fell asleep for 5 more hours, which is good for me, since I have trouble sleeping on some nights. The scent was deep enough that I could smell it about halfway up the stairs when I had my aromatherapy machine going with this oil in it. The scent was not overwhelming to me; I could not feel the scent in my lungs like I have with some aromatherapy oils before.


I love the dropper also because the drops usually come out one at a time as I press it. The dropper cap pretty much seals in the scent so I cannot smell it when I have it sitting on a shelf waiting for the next time I use it.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

 I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#NewYorkBiology

Available through Amazon.com:

tps://www.amazon.com/Lavender-Essential-Oil-Kashmir-Linalool/dp/B01IG41ZG4/ref=sr_1_8?m=A3K94VWQ8DVMOE&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1470327291&sr=1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment