Sunday, August 28, 2016

Product Review: Laundry Wash Bags by Homga


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is a 4 piece set of Laundry Wash Bags. They are made of finely-woven, durable mesh. There are 2 different sizes (2 large wash bag which are 19.68"x15.74", 2 medium wash bags which are 15.74"x11.81"). This set includes 3 white bags and 1 black bag (2 of the white bags come in the medium size while the black bag comes in the large size).

These bags helped me to keep some of my delicate wash items separate. I used the bags to put pantyhose and ankle/foot sleeves in that I wear on my feet at work. They kept them from safe from snags and I didn't have to sort through my laundry to find those items later because the zippers stayed closed on them.

One of the medium-sized wash bags pictured with a set of ankle/foot sleeves that were washed in this bag.
I also use these bags to keep my unmatched socks in when I can't find their matches or haven't had time to match a bunch of socks up. I like that there are two different sizes because sometimes I have more to put in the bags than on other days, giving me an option to use a medium or large bag. I also like that there is a black bag because the fact that it's a different color from all the other bags will help me to remember better what I put in it.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#LaundryWashBags

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Delicates-Laundry-Lingerie-Stocking-Underwear/dp/B01JG7VZJ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=Laundry+Wash+Bags

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment