Monday, August 15, 2016

Product Review: Large Canvas Artist Apron by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Large 27" x  21" Canvas Artist Apron is made from durable canvas material. It contains one 8"H x 6"W upper pocket and two 7"H x 5 1/4"W lower pockets. It has a loop to hang around the neck and ties to tie it to the waste.
 
 
I don't have to worry as much about getting paint on my shirt now when I wear this, since it protects most of my shirt/blouse area (except for my arms). It did a great job of keeping my shirt protected when I painted. I like how there are pockets to hold items such as paintbrushes, drawing pencils, erasers, etc. The material feels like it would hold up for awhile, it feels very strong to me.

I think this is more made for adults because the material might be too heavy for some children. I haven't gotten any paint on yet (that I can tell) so I haven't  washed it to see how it holds up from being washed.

My review: 5 out 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IIGQQDM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment