Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Product Review: Juniors Striped Long Sleeve Casual Shirt (Black) by Roewe



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Juniors Striped Long Sleeve Casual Shirt is made of 99% Cotton and 1% Spandex. It has a scoop-neck, long sleeves, and it has buttons down the top to around the middle (the buttons don't button and unbutton, they are stitched into the fabric). It is a nice shirt to wear to any kind place where people would wear casual shirts at (a casual restaurant, store, park, work, home, etc).

This is exactly the kind of shirt I would wear so I feel like I am one of the people it was made for. It feels kind of elegant to me even though it is considered a t-shirt. It also feels snug and comfortable to me. I like the scoop neck because that will work great for some necklaces that hang at the neck. I like that some necklaces that dangle more will look great with this shirt also (I wore a dangly necklace that looked great with it). I can imagine wearing it during the fall and winter seasons.
 
After washing it I hung it dry to try to prevent it from shrinking.

Even though it sounds like it is made for juniors, it think it would also be nice for some adults (like it has been for me).

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#Roewe

Available through Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment