Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Product Review: Jewelescent Gel Pen Set (Quantity 72) by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This set of 72 Jewelescent Gel Pens comes with a variety of Classic, Glitter, Metallic, Neon, Pastel, and Swirl colored gel ink pens. The tips of the pens range from 0.8 to 1.0 mm. They are acid-free and non-toxic. The pen cases are see through and show how much ink the pens have left. This set comes with five organizer trays to make it easy to keep all the pens together.

I used these Gel Pens to color in an adult coloring book. Most of the ink seemed to be free-flowing. Some of the ink looked a little scratchy on the pictures I colored. It looked better the more coats of ink that I used. The neon colors appear to have the most free-flowing ink with the colors I used in the picture that I colored.

I also used some of these pens to create a homemade greeting card in another language that I am learning. Most of the ink came out very vibrant and filled up all the white spaces on the places on the paper that I was coloring on the front of the card. Some of the pens were a little scratchy but after more than one coat they filled up most of the white spaces. I love that some of the places on the card look glittery from when I used the glitter gel pens. I can also see neon in places on my card when I used some of the neon pens. I wrote the greeting card message in black ink on the inside of the card. It came out pretty bold when I used more than one coat of ink.


The inside and outside of a homemade Hebraic greeting card I created with these Jewelescent Gel Pens. Chag Same'ach means "Joyous Holiday" in Hebrew.
 
I favor the neon pens the most because they seemed to have the most free-flowing ink. The swirl pens were also interesting to use because it was interesting to see how they changed colors as I was writing something with them.

These gels pens can be used for a variety of uses such as for coloring in coloring books, creating greeting cards, drawing, doodling, scrapbooking, sketching, etc.

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I235AJC




 

No comments:

Post a Comment