Thursday, August 25, 2016

Product Review: Fiber Powder (Dietary Supplement) by Omni Green Labs


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Fiber Powder contains all natural ingredients (the only ingredient I see on the label is wheat dextrin). It is sugar-free and flavor-free, allowing it to be added to beverages (not recommended for carbonated beverages) or soft foods without interrupting the taste. There is a recommended daily serving chart on the can that the product came in. It breaks the ages down to below 4 years (says to consult a healthcare professional for dosage for this age group), 4-11 years, and 12 years to adult. It came with a scooper inside of the can.

 
This Fiber Powder was a great supplement for me on the days I didn't get enough fiber. Some days I used half a scooper's worth and there was one day I used a whole scooper's worth. I added it to juice and most of the time it dissolved pretty fast when I used half a scooper's worth. There was only one day that I noticed some white grains on the bottom of my juice glass after I was finished drinking the juice, but that could have been because I drank the juice too fast or that I put too much of this powder in a small amount of juice (I usually drink small glasses of juice). I love that it usually dissolves so fast with most juices that it rarely looks like it needs to be stirred up.

The results of this product were gentle on my system. I don't remember this product ever sending my system into overdrive. Since I took half a spoonful on most days it really did feel like a supplement to fiber I was already taking in, since I think it is supposed to give about 16% of daily fiber intake per serving.

This has been a great product to have handy for extra fiber intake!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#omnigreenlabs

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/OmniGreen-Labs-Supplement-Substitute-Benefiter/dp/B01INPXXC0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469027721&sr=8-4-fkmr0&keywords=benefiber+dietary+fiber+optifiber



 

No comments:

Post a Comment