Thursday, August 4, 2016

Product Review: Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet by La Relief


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is the most interesting bracelet I have had so far! It is orange and made of soft cushiony material. It has a slot to insert one of 4 essential oil soaked pellet cards. Each card is color-coded and comes inside a small plastic bag that is marked with how the essential oils inside are supposed to help. Each pellet is supposed to last 25 days.


This is what is written on the plastic bags and the blends of essential oil each used:

"Allergies Away": Orange, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary

"Focus / ADHD": Lavender, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Yiang Yiang

"Sleep Better": Peppermint, Lavender, Yiang Yiang, Chamomile

"Stress Relief": Bergamot, Lavender, Yiang Yiang, Jasmine


The bracelet has been very comfortable! I like that it is adjustable for different size wrists. Even though I don't think I have ADHD, I used the bracelet with the "Focus/ADHD" insert when I was studying and I remember being pretty alert while doing so.

I wore the bracelet with the "Sleep Better" insert when trying to sleep. Although I don't remember falling asleep with it on  during those times, I do remember feeling kind of relaxed. I also wore it one morning after waking at around 2 a.m. and fell back asleep after I put it on.

I don't remember feeling any stress while I wore the bracelet with the "Stress Relief" insert.

I had a little bit of upper congestion before I wore the bracelet with the "Allergies Away" insert and I felt like my upper congestion became clearer and that I could breathe better.

The scents in the pellet inserts are pretty strong. I could often feel the scents it in my lungs when I was wearing the bracelet with the essential oil scent inserts. I have heard of and used most of the essential oil blends from the pellet inserts in aromatherapy but I find it interesting that there are blends of some essential oils that I do not remember using before (Yiang Yiang, Chamomile, Jasmine).

This is a great product for people that like to use essential oils, especially since an aromatherapy machine can not be taken everywhere!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#promotion

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Allergies-Relief-Therapeutic-Aromatherapy/dp/B0194MTSP2?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0


 

No comments:

Post a Comment