Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Product Review: English Breakfast Tea by Fields & Selects


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This English Breakfast Tea is meant for the start of the day. It is an organic tea  that contains black tea and lychee extract. It is supposed to brew 3-5 minutes. It is recommended to add a dash or lemon, hot milk, or sugar if needed. The tea bags look like little pyramids.

I decided to drink this tea by itself and not add anything. It has a deep taste to me. I think the black tea ingredient added some roasted taste, but it tastes like a sweet roasted taste to me. It felt like I drank something healthy even though the taste was kind of sweet to me. The taste stays with me for an hour or more after drinking it.

It definitely added a kick to start my mornings on work days!  It added some perkiness to those mornings when it set in which lasted for many hours.  I look forward to more mornings that I will drink this to help me get my day started!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#FieldsSelectsHerbalTeaBlackLine32countEnglishBreak

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I4UBQRI


 

No comments:

Post a Comment