Saturday, August 20, 2016

Product Review: Coffee and Tea Travel Thermos by Kuuk


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This travel thermos is heat-insulated. It is great for on-the-go and it is also convenient for use at home. It comes with a wide 71 mm mouth. It is made of 304 stainless steel (food grade). The inside is insulated with cooper. It also comes with a flip top and non-spill spout.

This travel thermos is made to hold coffee and tea hot for hours but it also keeps cold drinks cold for hours as well. It kept my hot tea hot for hours and my chilled water chilled for hours. The lid has a small opening to drink out of that seemed to dispense the right amount of liquid for a hot beverage for me. I put a disposable plastic straw in the opening also and it fits in there pretty well with just a little bit of bending.

I'm very happy with this thermos! I will probably use it the most at home to help keep my cold drinks cold for awhile.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#travelthermos

Available through Amazon.com:

https://goo.gl/CEbpCD

No comments:

Post a Comment