Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Product Review: Clue Master: Logical Deduction Game by ThinkFun


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.
 
Clue Master is a logical deduction game for a single player, ages 8 and up. It develops the deductive reasoning skill. Throughout all the puzzles clues are given as to how to solve the puzzles. There are beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert levels. There is a magnetic board with the puzzle symbols (candy, x's, and baseballs) in red, blue, and green colors. The magnetic symbols can be attached to the board as the puzzle is trying to be solved. There is a key in the back of the puzzle book to check answers.


I did the best solving the beginning and intermediate level puzzles, then I noticed it was much harder to solve the other levels.  Each level built upon skills learned from previous levels. There were some negative clues given sometimes that didn't help me much and I wondered why they were there, although there must be some important meaning to having them there that I might learn later. I liked how there were both colored and non-colored symbol clues, as well as just color clues throughout the puzzles.

I was not able to solve all the puzzles (not many of the advanced and expert puzzles) so I know this game will be mind engaging and maybe mind boggling for some children also and will help them to develop and/or sharper their deductive reasoning skills so they can become better with science, math, and maybe even computer programming.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#ThinkFun

Available through Target:

http://bit.ly/2aZoLM5





 

No comments:

Post a Comment