Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Product Review Cherry Wooden 2 Tier Dish Rack by Euro-Ware


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Cherry Wooden 2 Tier Dish Rack has a beautiful design. The parts that hold up the rack are of a natural wood finish. This product is also made of plastic and chrome construction. It can be used to store dishes on for either a regular or permanent basis. There is a cutlery basket rack that hangs on one side and a miscellaneous rack that can be hung on the other side. There is also what I consider a water catcher tray that slides onto the bottom; it will catch water dripping from dishes, cups, and anything else put on the racks.


This dish rack has been great! It works well to store dishes on before I am ready to put them away. One of my family member puts them on this rack for me to put them away later. This product has added more order to my life. Before I had this dish rack the dishes would just sit on a small cabinet all cluttered up until I thought they were dry enough to put away.  I keep my 30 oz Tumblers and other cups on it on a regular basis. I have been keeping some spoons, washable straws, and other utensils in the cutlery basket so they are readily available. I have stored a packet of tea in the miscellaneous rack. I love the water catcher tray because it helps to keep water off of the small cabinet I have this dish rack sitting on.

It was easy to put together after looking at the picture on the box it came in. I think it will be a great addition to many kitchens!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#EuroWare

Available through Amazon.com:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment