Friday, August 5, 2016

Product Review: Bed Tray Table with Folding Legs by Home-It


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
This Bed Tray is made of bamboo. It is 19 inches x 12 inches x 9.5 inches. It folds up so it can easily be stored away.  It is big enough to set two plates on.

The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the bamboo construction is on this bed tray. I have used it when I wanted to drink tea and eat in my room. It stayed steady and the legs didn't cave inward.  I also like that when it folds up it can be placed directly on my lap to use that way.

When I was done using it for eating and drinking I was able to easily fold it up and lean it up against a hard, steady surface. It also works great to set it somewhere standing with the legs out, like on the floor ready for its next use.

I feel that it would not just be great for eating and drinking, but also for anything else we use table surfaces for, such as writing, drawing, coloring, reading, etc.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#BedTray

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Home--table-folding-breakfast-Bamboo/dp/B00PHS97EU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1469651320&sr=8-9&keywords=bed+tray

No comments:

Post a Comment