Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Product Review: Anti-Snore Jaw Supporter and Eye Mask by Protectorery


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Anti-Snore Jaw Supporter is made of durable Neoprene and has Velcro at the top to adjust to fit various head sizes. There are also holes to fit around the ears. It supports the chin area so that that the jaw will not open during sleep, helping one to not snore.


This Anti-Snore Jaw Supporter fit around my head kind of comfortably, although to me it has been very noticeable that it's there. It is kind of lightweight but it has always been noticeable to me when I'm wearing it. I fit my ears into the ear holes but when I did that it put it in a position that felt like it was slipping off my head kind of easily. It kind of reminds me of something I think I remember having around my head when I had my wisdom teeth out as a teenager, something that was put around my head to hold ice.

Sometimes I felt like the Anti-Snore Jaw Supporter stayed very secure around my head when I was laying on my back, when I layed on my stomach and my face was face down it didn't always stay secure. There were two nights I couldn't fall asleep with it on because it felt kind of awkward, and one night I slept about 6 hours with it on. I don't remember my mouth coming open during the whole night I used it, so I think it did a good job of keeping me from breathing too hard through my mouth when I was asleep. This is definitely something I would consider bringing on a work or family trip when I have to share a room with other people, or on long rides in the car when I might fall asleep in the backseat. It will probably create some kind of conversation with people I wear it around that have never seen this kind of product before.

The Eye Mask has been wonderful! I often put it on during times I woke up around 2-5 a.m., so it would block out the sunlight before I wanted to fully wake up (and could sleep for some more hours). It accomplished this for me on various mornings. The place I put around my eyes is soft and the strap doesn't feel very thick. It is very comfortable....I can barely tell it is there.

In my opinion, it was great to package these two products together, since they both promote sounder sleep.

Anti-Snore Jaw Supporter review= 2.5 out of 5 stars
Eye Mask= 5 out of 5 stars
Total review= 3.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#promotion

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Snore-Supporter-Protectorery-Adjustable-Comfortable/dp/B01FUJFRGC/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&qid=1468828743&sr=8-35&keywords=anti+snoring+chin+strap

 

No comments:

Post a Comment