Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Product Review: 30 oz Tumbler by New Earth Kitchenware



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This 30 oz Tumbler is BPA free and eco-friendly. It is made with 18/8 stainless steel. It will keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for hours! It is not supposed to sweat when ice cold liquids are used in it; it is also not supposed to feel too hot to touch with steaming hot liquids are used in it. It comes with a drinking lid with a hole in it to insert a straw. It is supposed to be hand washed only.

This 30 oz Tumbler has been great to have on days that I worked! I filled it up with chilled water from a purification pitcher that is put in the refrigerator. During and after my drive to work I drank some of the water before I went into work and it was still chilled. I left it in the car until I took my break about 2 1/2 to 3 hours later and the water was still chilled. When I came out to my car after work about 3 to 3 1/2 hours later the water wasn't chilled but it was still cold. I don't remember ever feeling or seeing that this Tumbler was sweated while the chilled water was in it.

I also used this Tumbler with hot tea. It kept boiling water from the tea boiling hot for hours! I also put semi-boiled hot water in it and it also kept it at/near that temperature for hours. It was easier to drink the tea drink that way, since that is the temperature I like to drink hot drinks at. This Tumbler didn't feel hot at all with the boiling or semi-boiled water in it, so it was easy to hold it while the hot liquid was in it!

The lid had water accumulate on the top of it from the hot liquid. The opening on the lid was big enough to put a regular-sized disposable straw and bigger plastic washable straw in it.

I'm so happy with this Tumbler! It is great that my drinks stay hot and cold for many hours when poured in it!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#StayColdAllSummer

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/30oz-Stainless-Steel-Tumbler-Eco-Friendly/dp/B01EK8UXPY?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments:

Post a Comment