Monday, August 29, 2016

Product Review: +20F Ultralight Sleeping Bag with Carrying Bag by Sportneer


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This is a 3D Space Design sleeping bag made of 100% silk and lined with brushed, breathable micro polyester. It comes with a zipper on the side and a Velcro strap at the top of the zipper. There is also an inside pocket which could be used for a cell phone, wallet, small purse items, etc. The temperature limitation for this sleeping bag is 20F. When its not being used it can be rolled back up into the carrying bag.



This sleeping bag was very comfortable! Since I have not sleep on the floor in a long time I decided to test it first on a mattress. I didn't sleep through the whole night inside the sleeping bag until about day three, since I needed to get used to a sleeping bag again (I don't think I've used one since I was a child). When I did sleep through the whole night it was a very sound and comfortable sleep from what I remember.

I also tried this sleeping bag out on the floor one night. I slept for about seven to seven and a half hours and it was a very comfortable sleep! This sleeping bag kept me warm and I felt very cozy inside of it. The padding was really wonderful and I couldn't feel the hard floor on the parts of my body that were inside the sleeping bag.

I slept about seven to seven and a half hours on the floor inside this sleeping bag.
I'm sooo happy with this sleeping bag! I hope to go on a camping trip in the future where I can use it. I think people will use this sleeping bag not only on camping trips but at indoor sleepovers and even in their own homes because it is so comfortable!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#sleepingbag

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ID6U3OA

No comments:

Post a Comment