Monday, July 4, 2016

Product Review: Worldwide Travel Adapter by AllEasy

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Worldwide Travel Adapter is a 5V/2.1A global adapter. The AC travel plug is compatible with AC 110-250V-Max6A (NOTE: It can't convert AC to AC voltage). It has dual USB ports with retractile outlets for USA/AUS, Europe, and the UK. It is for use in areas in of North and South America: locations such as Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Peru; UK, Germany, France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, China, Russia, India, Nepal, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, and more. It will work with USB plugs from devices such as Smartphones, iPads, MP4 players, digital cameras, tablets and more. Two USB cables can be plugged into it at once.




This travel adapter was easy to use. I used the USA AC plug option on this adapter with both an iPhone 6s Plus and a Nook reading tablet. It took the place of  using a brick connector. In my opinion, it is handy to keep on hand as a main brick-like connector product and to have as an extra product that works like a brick. I had no problem getting the USA plug to come out on this adapter or plugging the USB cable into the USB plugs. It charged both devices really fast. I am glad that the AC plug disappears back into the adapter box once I have switched it to the "Europe" option.

I think this adapter would be easy to travel with since it is very compact and will fit easily into a purse, bag, suitcase, and even in a coat pocket. I will be great for people to have in other countries they travel to that it will work at.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#traveladapter

 Available through Amazon.com:

http://amzn.to/1rTk8FS

No comments:

Post a Comment