Monday, July 4, 2016

Product Review: Women's Matte PU Leather Wallet by Leiwo

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Women's Matte PU Leather Wallet is made of synthetic leather. It comes with compartments to hold cash, credit cards, other types of cards, and even mobile phones. There is a see through slot for a driver's license or some other card that you want to see through the window. There is also a loop to hang it on a wrist.


I received this wallet in brown, which is the color I usually like to pick out for most of my wallets. I like that there is more than one zippered compartment (I found three) because sometimes zippered compartments in other wallets I have used have gotten too full of stuff. The cards that are put in the card slots are not totally secure because when the wallet buttons up I could see them on the slides. None of my cards fell out but there was a risk that they could when I had it out while using it at the store. My iPhone 6s Plus fit in three of the compartments. I am not sure if I will put the phone in this wallet very often but I'm glad to know it fits in it in case I decide to use it more in this wallet with some other things I put in it. I like that there is a removable wrist loop also.

This wallet is compact enough to fit in most regular-sized purses and bags. Of course it will fit in larger bags, although it will be easier to find in regular-sized bags.

My Review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#wallet

Available through Amazon.com:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment