Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Product Review: Tranquil Guitar CD by Ryan Judd


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is a CD of soothing Tranquil Guitar music. The tracks are played at the rhythm of a resting heart rate. Sounds of the ocean are played throughout the whole CD,  causing there to be no breaks in between song tracks.

The song titles on this CD and the order they are in:

1. Close Your Eyes
2. Seaside Dreaming
3. Beneath the Stars
4. Without You
5. Take Me Away
6. Crescent Moon
7. Soaring
8. My Wish

The music on this CD plays like one continuous song to me, since the sound of ocean waves can be heard throughout it. The mood of the songs changed for me as the sounds of the guitar changed. It reminded me of the sounds I would often from the ocean from our hotel rooms when my family and I went to the beach. The songs also remind me of the kind of music that is played in some child development centers during naptime, to help children to get to sleep...I think this is an adult version of helping adults to get to sleep.


The songs on this CD helped to relax me and calm down my mind and body. It didn't lull me to sleep but I think it did prepare me for sleep. It was also helpful for me to listen to this music when I was feeling uncomfortable sitting in the silence during a day of rest...my mind felt more comfortable, kind of like is was being given a massage.

This CD would probably be good for people that need something to help calm their mind down during the day, especially at night.

My review= 5 out of  stars


#TranquilGuitar

www.RestfulSounds.com

Also available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Tranquil-Guitar-Soothing-Music-Relaxation/dp/B01FSZ2JCS/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1468171370&sr=8-18&keywords=new+age+relaxation+music

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment