Sunday, July 17, 2016

Product Review: Soundfit Plus Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker by AYL

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Soundfit Plus is a Waterproof Bluetooth 10 watt Speaker. It will work with Bluetooth functionality on iPhones, other smartphones, and computers. There is an instruction book which tells you what the keys on the speaker do. It is great for listening to music and answering a cell phone call from another room. It can be used outdoors, within the range of the Bluetooth functionality.


Once this device was detected on my iPhone and laptop it gave me an option to pair it with them. The speaker makes a certain sound when it is on, a different sound when it has connected to Bluetooth, and the same sound when it turned off as when it is turned on.

It gave off a higher quality and louder sound than the sound on my laptop and iPhone speakers. The speakers on my laptop and iPhone are not loud enough to be heard throughout the house and this speaker is. It is also nice to carry with me downstairs and set it beside me when I'm eating. I didn't need any cords to make it work, which I am happy about. It was easy to answer cell phone calls through this speaker also. I love that feature because I can leave my iPhone in one room and answer a call in another room my speaker is in as long as it is turned on.

The functionality of this Bluetooth speaker was definitely a surprise to me; I wasn't expecting it to give off better sound than the devices I used it on.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


#AYLSPEAKERS

Available through Amazon.com:


I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment