Friday, July 15, 2016

Product Review: Patch-Up Kit by Patch Up Products LLC


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is an interesting medical Patch-Up Kit that can be used at home, for travel, events, at workplaces, etc. There are many items in the kit that reach out to a variety of medical needs.


The contents of the kit I received are as follows:

Compartment #1:
24 regular sized adhesive bandages
30 kid's sized adhesive bandages
30 small adhesive bandages
20 circle adhesive bandages
10 medium butterfly adhesive bandages
10 medium lined (shaped flatter) butterfly bandages
10 medium regular adhesive bandages
10 big regular adhesive bandages
10 butterfly closure bandages

Compartment #2:
2 triangular bandages (96 cm x 96 cm x 136 cm)
1 crepe bandage (5 cm x 4 m)
2 PBT bandages (5 cm x 4.5m)

Compartment #3:
2 Spool-looking cases with cloth tape,  (probably is used to compress a wrapped wound)
1 gel-like strip
4 disposable gloves
1 mask (I think to breathe into for CPR)
10 hand wash cleaning wipes
4 masks (I think to protect from blood and germs)

Compartment #4:
1 emergency blanket
1 instant ice pack

Compartment #5
10 alcohol pads
4 sling relief medicated pads
4 triple antibiotic ointment packs
1 pair of scissors (medical scissors I think)
2 temperature strips
1 pair of tweezers
10 safety pins
4 tongue suppressors
1 small pack of cotton buds
2 non-adherent pads (5 cm x 7.5 cm)
2 sterile eye pads (6 cm x 8 cm)
2 sterile gauze pads (7.5 cm x 7.5 cm)
2 sterile gauze sponges
1 sterile gauze pad (10 cm x 10 cm)
1 wound pad (10 cm x 10 cm)
1 sterile abdominal pad (combine pad) (5.9" x 9")

I (or anybody I know) haven't had any medical emergencies since I received this kit, although I have had a need to use some of the adhesive bandages. They bandages I used blended in really well with my skin, which made them barely noticeable to me. They stayed very secure and didn't come lose after I placed them around some of my fingers. They also stayed on really well when I washed my hands. They have felt like strong bandages to me. I am very pleased with the amount of adhesive bandages this kit contains, since that is an item people will probably use the most often when accessing a Patch-Up (First-Aid) Kit.

I am so glad that this kit contains disposable gloves in case I ever need to put a bandage on a person that is bleeding that is not able to themselves. I am glad it comes with a pair of tweezers because a lot of people probably do not carry around a set around very often. The scissors look like medical scissors to me; they look heavy duty and can probably cut thick bandages or cloth better than regular scissors.

I have kept this in the trunk of my car in case I or somebody else I work with or come across might need something from this kit. I think many people will like that this Patch-Up Kit has so many medical supplies in it and that it folds up so compactly into a carry case!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#PatchUpKit

www.PatchUpKit.com

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AA5MUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment