Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Product Review: Gift Card Boxes Set by Love Crimson




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This set of 6 gift card boxes come with three different designs. There is an inner tray in each gift card box to put a normal sized gift card in. There is a gift card envelope with the spaces "To", "From", and "Amount" on it in each gift card box. There is also an extra card enclosed with each box with the spaces "To", "From", and "$".  So, there is more than one option of how to use gift cards with this gift card set...a gift card can be put inside the inner tray in the gift card box with the card, a gift card can be put in the gift card envelope and put inside the gift card box, or a gift card can be put in the gift card envelope and used without using the gift card box.
The ribbons on these Gift Card Boxes are pretty flat and do not stick out much, which I like. The designs included can be used for a variety of occasions that gift cards are given. I like that this gift card set comes with gift card envelopes, which stretches its use since the gift card envelopes can be used outside of the use of the gift boxes. I like how there is an "Amount/$" space to fill in on both the gift card envelopes and the cards because sometimes I buy gift cards without a "Amount" space on the cards themselves and/or the sleeves they come with.

Using the gift card boxes and envelopes in this set is definitely a much nicer way to give gift cards than just handing someone a gift card!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#giftcardboxes

Available through Amazon.com:

https://amzn.com/B01CQ3AAU8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment