Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Product Review: Electric Pencil Sharpener by Top Quality Art Supplies


This Electric Pencil Sharpener is interesting to me because it can be plugged into an USB port. It can be used with batteries. It is made more for graphite #2 pencils but can be used with colored pencils also. There is a handy miniature screwdriver and extra blade that I found in the battery compartment also.


I used this Electric Pencil Sharpener with a regular pencil and also some colored pencils (I couldn't find any graphite #2 pencils). It sharped both just as good to me. It took a few times of sticking the pencils down into the pencil sharpener to get it as sharp as I wanted them to be (pointy sharp).

The pencil shavings tray has to be taken off carefully because all the sides are not walled off. I had to take the whole pencil sharper with me when I was ready to dispose of the pencil shavings so they wouldn't drop out of it. The sharpening device is easy to nudge by mistake when the pencil tray has been taken off, so I had to be very careful not to touch it. It took a few times for me to reattach the tray, since it didn't immediately snap back into place.


This is the smallest Electric Pencil Sharpener I remember ever using so far. I like it because it sharpens well. I also like that it can be set off in a corner on my desk and can be plugged into the USB port on my computer, where an electric outlet is not very handy. I also like that it will run on batteries, for times when an USB port is not available.

My Review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

The dimensions and weight I found on the product listing on Amazon.com(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015OWIFXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=) are:

Item Weight :                
3.2 ounces
               
Product Dimensions :               
5.1 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment