Thursday, July 14, 2016

Product Review: Deep Organic Conditioner by Keeva Organics


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Deep Organic Conditioner has no parabens or sulfates, which helps hair to be silky, shiny, and vibrant!  It is made with Tee Tree Oil, Argan Oil, and Coconut Oil. It has other ingredients besides essential oils in it but it sounds like this is an all-natural product, so I trust those ingredients are healthy also.

Here is information I was given about the benefits of these oils on the hair:

Tea Tree oil has been used for thousands of years by the Chinese as an antibacterial remedy that cleans deep into your pores. Argan oil makes your hair grow better with vitamin E and other nutrients from the Moroccan argan tree. Coconut oil has fatty acids that protect your skin and act as the perfect moisturizer. Thus, you get cleansing, growth, healing, and moisture all in one.



I used this product as the product label directed (to apply a generous amount after shampooing, distribute evenly and let it set in hair for one to three minutes). I tried to remember to wring my hair of extra water before I applied it, although some days I forgot.  I used a full pump's worth of this product on most days. My hair was easy to comb through after using it. My hair looked shiny and healthy and also silky on most days, even on some days when I ate some foods that I think caused my hair to dry out (like foods with too much salt). It didn't totally get rid of the dryness but it looked much better than it usually does during those times.

This is the first conditioner (besides hair products that are put on hair after shampooing that do not call themselves conditioners) that I have come across that uses essential oils. To me this conditioner kind of feels and smells like the kind of conditioner they use after washing your hair in beauty salons. It smells good and makes my hair feel healthy!

My review- 5 out of  5 stars

#keeva

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0190JGPZA


https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/ref=cm_cr_dp_wrt_summary?ie=UTF8&asin=B0190K63GA&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=3760911&store=beauty#

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment