Thursday, July 7, 2016

Product Review: Castile Soap (Lavender) by Cove



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.




This Castile Soap is pure and vegan. It contains Lavender Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hemp Oil, Olive Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, and Purified Water. It is meant to be diluted. It can be used on its own or mixed with other ingredients. The product bottle I received has recipes to make body wash / hand soap, shampoo, facial cleanser, lathering shave soap, dog shampoo, hand wash dish soap, all-purpose cleaning spray, kitchen and bathroom scrubbing cleaner, window cleaner, and laundry detergent when it is combined with other ingredients.


I used this soap on its own as a body wash. I loved the way it felt and smelled. It wasn't oily to the point where I felt like I needed to continually wash it off. It blended with my skin well.

I also mixed this soap with water and made some hand soap. I am still getting used to using it that way because it feels different to me than other liquid soaps I have used. It is thinner and a little oily to me.  Sometimes I use a little bit of the liquid soap that I usually use and then use some of this soap after that. My hands feel clean after using it so I feel like after I continue to use it awhile that I will start feeling more sure that it is getting my hands totally clean. Since it is pure and vegan the ingredients are probably healthier and clean better than the liquid soap I have been using. I like using this soap I made this way more at night since it relaxes me.

The bottle I received is a huge 1 liter bottle that will probably last a for while. I plan to try out some other recipes on the product bottle. I am glad that this Castile soap has taught me that there are so many different ways to use it, based on how many recipes are listed on the bottle!

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#CoveCastileSoap

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E9ALV0E

No comments:

Post a Comment