Sunday, July 10, 2016

Product Review: Car Seat Protector by Drive Auto Products


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This car seat protector is made to put pets and car seats on. It will protect the fabric on car seats from scratches, indentations, and dirt from those items. I don't have children or pets or else I would have tried out this seat protector that way. I had another use in mind for it....I used it on its own to protect  it front wear and tear on the front driver's seat, and from getting dirty; up until now I have been putting towels on that seat to protect it.

Using the Car Seat Protector felt like a God-send the first time I put it on my front driver's seat and still does. The top loops around the headrest. It fits the seat very well and is comfortable! It has kept my driver's seat clean and has protected it well from wear and tear.

The fabric on it does make the parts of my body it touches sweaty sometimes when it is very hot, but some of my body would be sweaty with the high temperatures that occurred during those days anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me. The padding feels sort of thick to me.

Now instead of putting towels on that seat, washing the towels, and replacing the towels, all I need to do is clean this Car Seat Protector with a cleaning wipe every now and then.  There is a bottom flap to it that helps keep one of the handles on the bottom of the front seat away from my legs and feet touching it.

I had been hoping to come across a driver's seat protector or a towel that matches the interior of the car for awhile. In my opinion, coming across and using this Car Seat Protector has been the better option for me.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#driveautopro

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016U3VLOO



No comments:

Post a Comment