Friday, July 8, 2016

Product Review: 48 Gel Pens by Ohuju


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This gel pen set contains 12 Pastel, 12 Glitter. 12 Neon, and 12 Metallic gel pens. The pens have 0.8-1.0mm tips. They are strong, durable, non-toxic, and acid-free.  They come in a transparent hard plastic case that folds together.



These pens were great with adding a lot of color to some drawings in an adult coloring book I colored in. A lot of liquid came out of the pens as I was using them...that is how I can tell if gel pens are going to be good for my drawings or not. Although I can see some of the color on the other sides of the pages I colored on, the ink doesn't look like it leaked through to me. I like that I can see some of the ink through the cases (half of the pens have see through cases) of some of the pens, so I can tell how much ink is left. I also like how the pens smell...they have a fruity smell to me.

I love the case these pens come in. It has spaces to secure each of the pens. It also snaps shut on 3 out of 4 sides of the case. It is great to have to keep the pens in this set all together.

These pens would also be great for drawing, creating greeting cards and party invites, and crafting.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#gelpen

Available through Amazon.com:



No comments:

Post a Comment