Sunday, July 31, 2016

Product Review: 40 Dual Tip Colored Markers by Ohuhu


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.





This 40 package of oil-based color markers come with 2 different sized marker tips on each marker, allowing you to color with either a broad-based or fine-based tip. Each marker tells you which end is broad and which end is fine so you will not have to take the caps off to find out. The caps are color-coded and also have the written name of the colors on them, making it easy to return the right color cap to the right color marker. The markers also come in a nice black soft carry case.









These markers seem like high quality markers to me. In my opinion, the pigments are very rich, easily filling in the spaces that are colored. They high quality pigments might work better for people using high quality paper and maybe not so well for coloring pre-printed coloring pages on regular paper. They bled through the paper in my adult coloring book, as well as onto the next page's drawing. They also bled through a coloring page with what felt like thicker paper. They didn't bleed through the manga/marker illustration paper I also colored them with. I feel that high quality markers deserve high quality paper, which is why I think they did an excellent job coloring on manga/marker illustration paper and would do great coloring on other types of high quality paper!


I used these Dual Tip Markers by Ohuhu to color the Hebrew letters of a word onto manga/marker paper.  I have learned this word has some different meanings.


It does take some effort to get some of the caps snapped into place, but once they are on I feel like they do a great job of keeping the ink fresh for the next use.

Also, I only ran into one marker that the ink came out really quick with. It must have dried up because it seemed to work normally the next time I used it.

The two different size tips really helped me with coloring because the broad tips colored bigger areas and the fine tips helped with fine details. I don't remember ever using markers with two tips before. It was a great surprise to notice that the markers have this feature!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#MarkerPens

Available through Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H1NV1RE

No comments:

Post a Comment