Friday, July 29, 2016

Product Review: 3-in-1 Car Seat Cushion by Zone Tech


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 3-in-1 Car Seat Cushion uses cool air, hot air, and massaging features. This cushion I received is black. It will plug into a 12V car cigarette lighter. It contains a remote control that allows it to be switched between the cool air, hot air, or the massage feature.

This Car Seat Cushion fits my car seat well. Every once in awhile I have to readjust it so that the top of the cushion will be in the line with the top of my car seat. I also try to be careful of the cords on the bottom, that they stay secure at the bottom of the cushion.


When I first plugged this in for the features to work I thought maybe it was missing another remote control. The remote control it comes with says "HEAT" at the bottom of it. All three cords are attached to this remote control though so I discovered all the features could be controlled by that one remote (and not just the heat feature). I switched the buttons up and down on the remote and discovered that switching the buttons on the left side enabled the massage feature, switching the button on the right side in the up position enabled the heat feature, and switching the button on the right side in the down position enabled the cool feature. When each of the buttons are switched to the middle positions all the features are turned off.



All 3 features started pretty much immediately. I could feel hot air, cool air, and the massage features about 2 seconds after I pressed the buttons in the right positions for them to work.

The massage feature is strong. I immediately felt it massaging different parts of my body. There is a part that sticks out on this Car Seat Cushion even when it is not on, I can feel it in my back area. I think that is a part for the massage feature to work.

I didn't use the hot air feature very much (since it is summer), just enough to test that it works. It does generate a pretty decent amount of heat.

I used the cool feature the most. I usually turn it on as soon as I get in the car to head to work.  I don't remember ever feeling my body sweating or sticking to my clothes when this feature was on. I also use it when I come out to my car to unwind for a little while during my work day and to eat lunch (I also sometimes have a sun shade on my window to block out heat, which I was using before I received this product). This product helps to cool my body down coming from the hot sun and keeps me reasonably cool while I am eating lunch in my car.  It does not give me an "Ahhh, that feels good" feeling but a tingling sensation more around my lower back and legs that makes the summer heat more bearable.

It also does a great job of keeping my car seat cleaner.

3 great features in 1 great product!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#SE0047

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Zone-Tech-Car-Seat-Cushion/dp/B01HITC7ZQ?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0


 

No comments:

Post a Comment