Monday, July 11, 2016

Product Review: 250 Regular Sized Neon Colored Straws by Sonrise Supply Co






Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

This package of 250 Regular Sized Neon Colored Straws come in the colors of pink, red, yellow, blue, and green. They are unbendable straws and come unwrapped inside a plastic bag.

These are good quality straws to me. They are big enough to use with my 30 ounce stainless steel tumbler. The top of the straw pokes out just enough to get ahold of and drink from. I am glad to come across these straws because I use my tumbler on work days and do not have very many washable straws. These straws allow me to have a new straw for each day I use my tumbler since I cannot wash my washable straws in the dishwasher every day. The bright colors of the straws add some excitement to drinking from my tumbler! I also like how the bag has a sticky substance on it making it resealable.



These straws are great for cold beverages. Since they are unwrapped it makes them good to put in straw dispensers without the hassle of picking up discarded wrappers.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#NeonStraws

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Sonrise-Regular-Plastic-Straws-Resealable/dp/B01H5ORQIC

No comments:

Post a Comment