Sunday, July 24, 2016

Product Review: 2 oz Mini Plastic Cups (Qty 20) by Market Lane


 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


These 2 oz Mini Plastic Cups are great for Catering of items such as fruit, parfaits, pudding and jello. They also are great to use for candy, some kinds of snack foods, and to put sauces like ketchup, mustard and salad dressing in. They can also be used to drink liquids from, they are shaped differently than most cups though. This sample set of 20 cups also came with 20 small spoons. They are disposable so clean-up is easy. There is a bigger quantity package that is also available to purchase.


I used the cups and spoons to eat small amounts of pudding, yogurt and ice cream. The cups are the right size for about 2-3 bites of those kinds of food, and enough food filled the cups for a light snack. I think they would be great to use for weddings and parties. I think they would also be great to use in the food sampling industry, since they hold about the amount of food that is used to taste test food products.  The spoons are great for me to use to spoon salad dressing onto salad from a little container I sometimes use.


Although I don't think it is recommended, I tried to wash these cups and spoons in the dishwasher to prolong the use of them and so far they have washed really well, even the small spoons. They have held up great so far I think because they are made of hard plastic (durable, food grade). I think I can get many more uses out of them by continuing to wash them in the dishwasher for a short and maybe a long amount of time.

These cups (with also the small spoons included) are a great way to add small amounts of great tasting foods to different types of get-togethers and parties.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#marketlane

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FR6786U
 

No comments:

Post a Comment