Friday, June 24, 2016

Product Review: Women's Long Leather Wallet by Leiwo





Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Women's Long Leather Wallet is made of synthetic leather. It will hold cash, credit cards, store cards, business cards, a driver's license, and other little things. It will even hold a mobile phone.


I received this wallet in the dark blue color.  It has a long, slim design to me and also kind of looks like a big eyeglass case. It is definitely slimmer than the wallet I was using, although it will probably become bulkier the more things I put inside it. It did a great job of holding money and some cards. I like how there is a slot to put extra things on both sides of the money/change compartment. There are also two slots to put extra things around what I consider the driver's license section (where there is a see through window to put a driver's license or some other card you want to see through the window).

 
I don't remember ever using a wallet that is dark blue and is this slim so it has been a good change for me.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#wallet

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Leather-Wallet-Handbag-Holder/dp/B01FJPDXSG/ref=sr_1_24?m=A2BKCRBR555AY6&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1465866454&sr=1-24

 

No comments:

Post a Comment