Monday, June 27, 2016

Product Review: Water Paint Brush Pen Set for Watercolor and Paint by Artistrove




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Water Paint Brush set has three different tip sizes (1X Fine, 1X Medium, 1X Broad). The tanks screw off and water is used in them in place or watercolor cups. The caps to the tips pop off and the tips just need to be dipped in paint from there.

I used these Water Paint Brushes on a watercolor painting with dry watercolor paint. I squeezed the water out of the tanks when I was ready to use different watercolors.  I squeezed some water out to wet the paintbrushes and it got rid of a lot of the color I had used so I could move onto the next color. In my opinion, they did a great job of distributing the paint throughout the painting. I like how three different size brushes come in this set because the broad and medium size brushes are great with filling big and medium spaces with paint, while the fine tip paint brush is great for filling fine lines.

I found that the easiest way for me to clean these paint brushes was to squeeze some water out of the tank onto the paintbrushes and then swab the paintbrushes back and forth on the scrap paper I kept underneath the painting. That was easier then washing it in the sink with soap to me.

Using these paintbrushes caused me to have less mess than using water cups!

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#waterbrush

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Water-Brush-Watercolor-Paint-Brushes/dp/B01F7S9LXG?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment