Thursday, June 23, 2016

Product Review: USB Reading Lamp with 28 Lights by i2 Gear




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 

This USB Reading Lamp plugs into the USB plug on my laptop. It contains 28 bright lights and is compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports on a laptop or PC.

As long as the laptop is on it will turn on when I switch the "on" switch on the lamp. It is gooseneck style, which has made it great for me to fold away in a storage bin with some reading materials when it is not in use. It is also very lightweight so it would be great for me to travel with if needed.

One thing this USB Reading Lamp does a great job of for me is lighting up the keyboard on my laptop when it is dark. I do have a lamp I use on the other side of the room but it doesn't light up my laptop all that well. Also, it makes it great to use if I don't want the other light to be on, when I just need to see the laptop keyboard.

When I used it to read words on paper it lit up a portion of what I was reading. I need to move the paper and light sometimes to have the light hit the spots of the paper I read.

I will probably continue to use it to light up my laptop as the main thing I use it for. I think it will be a great supplemental lamp to use also when I need a little extra up close light, to see things better up close.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#readinglamp

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F4D4W88

  

No comments:

Post a Comment