Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Product Review: Stainless Steel 30 oz Tumbler Cup by Steel Peak



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 30 oz Tumbler Cup is made with 18/8 kitchen grade stainless steel. It is made to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold (for about 6 or more hours). The cup fits into a regular-sized drink holder in the car and comes with a lid.

This cup has been a God-send! My lid on the cup my workplace gave me that I have to use if I want to drink anything broke. I was drinking a lot of water before, during my lunch break, and after work to make up for not drinking any during work hours (because I didn't want to ask for a new cup or lid). So, needless to say drinking hot water wasn't as nice as drinking cold water when I was thirsty! During my lunch break (about 5 hours after I poured the water in the cup) the water was still pretty much ice cold after sitting in a hot car, and it was very refreshing. When I drank the water after work (about 8 hours after I poured it) it was still cold, but wasn't ice cold...it was still very refreshing though.

I have put both the lid that comes with this Tumbler on it and another type of lid that is interchangeable with different tumblers and both worked on it. Both have a place to put a straw through and through the same opening liquid can be sipped through.

I am sooo happy with this Tumbler! It is currently my favorite drink cup!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment