Sunday, June 12, 2016

Product Review: Portion Control Containers by Prefer Green


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
These handy portion control containers are ideal for a 21 day fix. They come in a variety of different colors and sizes with lids. Each container is pre-measured to fit a certain amount of food, so as to not give yourself more of a portion that may be unhealthy. They are color-coded to match different types of foods that would be good to put in each container:


I really like the idea of these portion control containers and that they are color coded; that gives me an idea about what foods to put in them. To me, They are more for snack foods. Some of the containers will fit smaller portions of foods that we may tend to eat bigger portions of, like bread. The smallest orange container was great to put salad dressing in, although I cut the portion in half because I only use about half that amount of salad dressing on my salads that the container fits. Purple, one of the larger containers, is also great to put a dip or two of yogurt or ice cream in.

I really like that these containers are stackable inside each other because that saves room. Two of them are the same size (the purple and green container), allowing 2 sets of containers (1 set of 3 and 1 set of 4) to stack inside each other.

They are made of high quality propylene, are BPA-free and DEHP-free. They washed well in my dishwasher and I liked that it worked out to put one of these in my freezer so far without any problems. They will come in handy if I need to put them in the microwave also, since they are microwave oven safe.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#PortionControlContainer

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018X9GBS4

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment